Trying to find moms in Minnesota!!!

Hubby is Military and we are moving from Okinawa, Japan to Minnesota in August we have two little ones(2yr old*girl* and 9month old*boy*)--Any info about MN--parks, shopping, anything would be great. We haven't been to AMERICA in 3 years so we are WAAAAAY behind on things...lol

sgtbiceswife

Asked by sgtbiceswife at 6:38 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The USA is going to hell for real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on May. 18, 2009

• So I have been reading.... :o\
    sgtbiceswife

Answer by sgtbiceswife at 8:51 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Sorry, not from Minnesota. My husband's family has a fishing house in Eli. I would love to go to the Mall of America and shop! Is your husband getting out of the military--I'm going to assume Marines since you said Oki? Or is he going to recruit? If you're becoming civilian, I would try to get a "secure" job lined up before you move back. The economy is tough but depending on his skills he may find something great. Good luck with your move. Welcome Home!
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:00 AM on May. 18, 2009

• i used to live in minnesota, you should check out mall of america its nice to take the kids for a walk there too cuz its so big, u dont even need to buy anything, its nice to just go walking there, theres also the amusement park inside of the mall for little ones. they have some nice outdoor water parks, i think in eagan there is one and there not expensive, valley fair is a fun amusement park, its really big and some of the rides are HUGE (if your into that) but theres rides for little kids as well. Theres alot of lakes to do activities like fishing, boating, or just going to the beach. there are beaches everywhere. there is a park called chutes and ladders (not sure wat city its in but u could google it) its a HUGE playground outdoors, hmmm thats about all i can think of now but its a great place! just look out for the mosquitoes!
    abbyl2490

Answer by abbyl2490 at 12:15 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Depends where u are in Minnesota send me a message I can tell u about somethings I'm in Lakeville area about 20 mins. from MPLS
    LainysMommy

Answer by LainysMommy at 11:22 PM on May. 25, 2009