Magi/energy workers.

I'm having a hard time getting rid of an bad entity. It bothered me when I was a child till I got strong enough to fend it off, but now it has come back and is bothering my son (very bad dreams and night mares). I can't be with him 24/7 to keep it away. I've tried banishing, sealing, sending it far far away, as well as purifying our house. Should I try invoking a protector or what for him? I'm running out of ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• if you have burned sage, make sure you have covered every inch of the house, from basement floor to peek of the roof. you could try dream catchers over the bed, as well as medicine bags under his pillow. what worked for me though was learning how to control my dreams. I was able to conciously ask what it wanted from me and say in my dream you are not welcome and havent been bothered since. Good luck and many blessings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm going to give the dream catchers a try. I've already done a through smudging of the house with sage (not many people think about the floors and ceilings, I know now after my first then second more successful try. lol). He doesn't sleep with a pillow yet and I don't think controlling his dreams is an option yet since he is soon to be 2 years old.

Really this thing is just plain evil and enjoys torturing people's minds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 18, 2009

• we taught my neice to put the dream in a bubble and pop it. she still does it to this day if she has a bad dream (we both suffered from what doctors said was nite terrors..I know it was something else though)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on May. 18, 2009

• they are called night terrors. it is very common in little boys, especially ages 2-7. don't wake him up, don't turn on the lights, just lie him back down and talk very softly and calmly until he calms down.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 10:01 AM on May. 18, 2009

• In adition to cleaning your house make sure you are covering any mirrors with a black cloth... That will stop any energy from comming through. Dream catchers are great, better if you can make them yourself. If I were you I would do a scrying and try to contact this entity. Find out why he's there, what he wants...

Good Luck - I'm dealing with something similar.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:15 AM on May. 18, 2009

• King James Bible : Leviticus : Chapter 19

19:1
    And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

19:31
    Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
    age55

Answer by age55 at 11:52 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I like the idea of invoking a protector for him. Do you know which one to call?? His name is Archangel Michael. Just ask him for help. Ask him to remove all negative energies from your home and fill it with positive energy. Ask him to watch over your child as he sleeps and to keep away the nightmares and bad dreams. Also jump in the group Spiritual Power here on CM look under the spirits and angel forum it might have some ideas you haven't tried yet. But I know what's worked for me. And that's Michael and my children's guardian spirits.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:59 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I agree on the night terrors, though... you might want to bring it up to your child's dr., they may have some good tips on that issue.

And if you're openminded to meditation, there's an awesome Archangel Meditation I used to do before I went to bed, click here. (It's Jewish Kabbalah based, disregard the fact it was posted by an Episcopal church, this was the best link I could find.)

Good luck and hope things get better soon!

aridattebayo

Answer by aridattebayo at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Have you tried a salt rub for him? Assuming, as one of the previous posters did, that you've cleansed the home with sage, as well as yourself and your son--I would try rubbing him down with salt (I'd burn sage before and after, but that's my personal practice.) and make sure you remove all the salt and get it *away* from the house. You may also want to give him an amethyst to wear or carry as that stone is used to calm and fend off attack. Feel free to contact me if you should wish to discuss it further.
    goofygoober168

Answer by goofygoober168 at 6:05 PM on May. 18, 2009