Im six months prego. and i haven't felt her move since saturday night., Is that something to worry about.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 7:47 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you just began to feel her move in the first place? Some people don't feel their baby at all until about 6 months. Doctors aren't even worried about fetal counts until 7 months. If you've been feeling a lot of movement, and then it suddenly stops, then I would call your OB. But if you were really busy yesterday, it could be possible that you just didn't notice any movement.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:00 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Drink some water, eat something w/ sugar, and lie on your left side for 1 hour. Count kicks. If you still feel nothing, then call your doctor.

If you call now, they'll probably tell you to do what I just said. :)
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Just do what fluud7 said. My dr told me to drink some kind of juice cause it has sugar. When you lay down make it quiet so you can really concentrate on the movements. If you're dr is like mine you can go in at any time and they will check the heartbeat. So if you are really concerned I'd just go into your dr. Good Luck, I'm sure everything is fine.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 8:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• When my guy stopped moving as much around that age they rushed me to the hospital. I would call and ask your dr to see what they think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on May. 18, 2009

• There were times I wouldn't feel the baby either, but when I needed that assurance, I'd drink a cold glass of OJ and it pretty much did the trick.
    leighann264

Answer by leighann264 at 10:13 AM on May. 18, 2009