Switching from Dreft?

For those of you who use/used DREFT or other baby detergent - when did you switch to regular laundry detergent?

mevxoxo

Asked by mevxoxo at 8:22 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After a few months. I just made sure to run the rinse cycle twice instead of once to make sure all the soap was out.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:23 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I never used Dreft. I just used All Free and Clear . . . same thing, but half the price.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:36 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I never used dreft. I used dye and perfume free soap. Never had a problem with it and I can use it for the whole family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Didn't use Dreft. I used Tide and added baking soda. My son never had a rash breakout.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 18, 2009

• all free and clear
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 9:58 AM on May. 18, 2009

• My son and I are both allergic to Dreft (boy, was that fun to discover). We use Tide Free and just rinse twice. Dreft actually contains both perfumes and dyes. I have yet to meet a pediatrician who actually recommended it over a "Free and Clear."
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 1:29 PM on May. 18, 2009