why in the world do women ask stuff like this (partial birth abortion)

all it going to do is start a firght like it all ways does some women go for it some women dont. i think its a bad thing to do bcause your killing that baby and i know people that would kill for a baby. and way i think its ever ok to get abortion is if you get raped or if your are the babys life is at risk. do any of you moms agree with me that every body need to drop the whole abortion thing

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 9:05 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. I got one when i was 15 because i was raped. But thats just about the only reason that i would do it. And i agree that people do know that its just going to start a fight when its posted on here. But thats why i think this site is like an all girls private high school. lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• But that person asked pro-choice moms specifically, so why would pro-life moms read the question when it wasn't intended for them? I think people ask these questions because they honestly want to know other peoples opinions, and some other people just take it the wrong way and a fight ends up being started.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:10 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I personally would never do it. I got raped at 19 and even if it ended in a pregnancy I would have kept the child, the baby did not ask for it to happen. If my life was in danger then I would have one. ONLY if it was a tubal or something serious that would kill me and the baby. Now if it were only my life in danger and I could carry the baby for my husband and die after birth then I would give up my life to give him a child as my life is complete by having a child. I know me not being around would be hard but at least my husband would have a piece of me that no one else has. To each their own and once there is a heart beat it is murder.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:12 AM on May. 18, 2009

• YES I AGREE. BUT, Every human should have the right to make their own choice about abortion. How horrible would it be if EVERY woman was FORCED to have their baby they didn't intend for? If anyone has ever seen, or driven by an abortion clinic (there are lines out the door) than can you imagine if ALL these baby's were born in unwanted situations? If anyone is against it, then don't get an abortion. But leave people alone who really feel it's the right thing to do. Most likely, they have a very good reason to not bring a baby into their situation/world.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:18 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't think this should be in the JUST FOR FUN category. Abortion or the discussion of it is NOT FUN. Go fight it out in the Politics category
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Murderers!! What if your mother had aborted you???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on May. 18, 2009

• thank you ladies i agree with all of yall
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 9:20 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Go to You tube I think it it and type in Silent Scream. It'll change your outlook on it if you believe in it as a form of birth control. I believe in it for rape, incest or life threatening to the mom. If you've had one it's your business and knowone should judge you.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:21 AM on May. 18, 2009

• for anon 920. if my mother would have aborted me then i know that i woldnt be here today so i wouldnt have a say on the matter. If i never lived then i would never have an opinion on the matter. But as for calling me a murderer. I dont think think that i am. I terminated my pregnancy because i was raped when i was 15 and got pregnant. I not only had to deal with the fact that it happend by someone that was considerd a close friend but the fact that if i showerd i couldnt get him off of me and no matter how clean i got he was still in me. If that has EVER happend to you or your DD then you would have a change of heart. I had 3rd dagree burns on my chest and back because i showerd with such hot watter trying to get him off of me. I dont wish that on any woman. Let alone a young child. And thats all i was.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:44 AM on May. 18, 2009

• 3rd degree burns? I doubt that. If that somehow really did happen, your parents should have turned the max temp on the water heater down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 18, 2009