• In the Spotlight:

This may be a strange one... Can I feel the baby THERE?

I often get these strange feelings inside my vagina, could it be the baby moving? I am 19 weeks along, and usually feel the baby right around the middle of my uterus, but every once in a while I get these sensations, and I have read about women complaining about the baby hitting their cervix... I don't remember having these with my son, but it's been a long time... So, is that the baby I feel?

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 9:26 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be anything. The baby might be low and hitting an organ or just laying weird so you feeling the baby move. I had it my whole pregnancy. It felt like the hand was inside my vagina at times just moving around.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:27 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Lol! That is always the weirdest feeling to me! It has happened with all my pregnancies, and I always assumed it was the baby. I also hate it when they kick my other organs. Everyone always says, "it's SO amazing to feel the baby kick!!". No. It is amazing when the baby kicks OUT, not in! That's my opinion!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:31 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes, that's your baby! I feel the same thing. I laugh when I try to tell my husband what it feels like (you know)... it's weird!
    XTTHGREEDX

Answer by XTTHGREEDX at 10:49 AM on May. 18, 2009