lets try this again : soo it probably worked -- rite?

i usually take my bc at 12noon EVERYDAY ... yesterday i was sick and stayed in bed , and wen my bf went to get it it wasnt where i sat it , so i fell asleep and missed it , i took it at around 7-8pm ... we had sex last night ... do you think it still worked or no? ... BEFORE U ANSWER : WE'RE NOT MARRIED AND IM OK W/ THAT U SHOULD B TOO , WE CAN AFFORD ANOTHER BABY AND WE WANT MORE JUST PLANNED A CERTAIN MONTH TO GET PREGNANT , BUT EITHER WAY WE'D BE HAPPY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• i used to forget and take it at different timesand it worked fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 18, 2009

• If you are both okay with having another baby why are you so worried about wether or not it worked? Yes you are most likely in the "safe zone". As long as you took the pill. You didn't even skip a day, good lord you are very meticulous! I am proud to see someone following the rules of bc to a tee, there are so many who don't.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 9:51 AM on May. 18, 2009

• , good lord you are very meticulous! I am proud to see someone following the rules of bc to a tee, there are so many who don't.
    ---
    JESUS CHRIST I ASKED A DAMN QUESTION TO SEE IF THERES A FUCKIN CHANCE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Umm. I don't mean to butt in but I don't think momofkearra was being hateful. and you should be fine when I was on bc I was also very meticulous, but occasionally I would get side tracked and missed it by a few hours, and it still worked for me. because we didn't ger pregnant until I was off bc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on May. 18, 2009