Help my eye is killing me

What could be wrong with my eyes? i bought brand new contacts i wash my hands before i put them on and still my eyes get very irrated and i took my contacts off last night and today my eye keeps stining and it gets very watery all of a sudden. what could it be?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 9:45 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• Idk anything about contacts, but I'd go c me eye dr. May be somethin in ur eye that u can't c. Hopefully they will b able 2 flush it out. Gl-hope it gets better soon!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:53 AM on May. 18, 2009

• your eyes might not be able to handle the contacts. my dh had the same brand f contacts for a while and then he got new ones and they started urritating his eyes like that. so he switched brands.. and now his ayes are fine.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:58 AM on May. 18, 2009