My 3 year old son poops EVERYWHERE except the potty!

He has pooped in the potty before but for some reason, he would rather strip and poop on the floor like an animal! I am at my wits end. We have tried EVERYTHING!

Can anyone help me?

MorbidFraggle

Asked by MorbidFraggle at 10:29 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It depends on your reaction some kids are so smart that they do things out of the ordinary to get your attention this is his way so next time he does it make him clean it up or just tell him oh you forgot to go to the potty again or did you miss the potty. Don't make a big thing out of it or he will continue to do this. Just treat it like nothing. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Lol sorry mommy my 3 year did the same thing alllll the time. He just turned 3 last Sunday and he is approving alot. I thinks he feels like a man when he poops in the potty...lol. When he used to do it, I popped him because his potty would be sitting right there so I knew it was laziness. He would literally get up and go to the nearest corner and do his business. It wasn't like he couldn't hold it, but we crossed that bridge. Now he's going to bed without a pullup and going out of the house without one as well.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:25 AM on May. 18, 2009