In desperate need of advice!!

sO i AM 21 WEEKS PREGNANT, AND STILL TINY. i WORK WITH ALL GUYS, AND I WORK UPSTAIRS. i GOT IN A WRECK AND BROKE MY RIGHT FOOT, SO NOWIM ON CRUTCHES AND CAN PUT no PRESSURE ON MY FOOT AT ALL. mY BOSS WILL NOT MOVE ME DOWNSTAIRS, AND THE WAY HE SUGGESTED GETTING ME UPSTAIRS WAS HAVING THE GUYS CARRY ME. this is stupid! i TOLD HIM "U HAVE TO REMMEMBER IM 5 MONTHS PREGNANT" AND ALL HE SAID WAS "WELL U WERE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WHEN U BROKE UR FOOT TOO, SHOULDA THOUGHT BOUT THAT!" i HAVE EMAILED THE SAFETY DEPARTMENT, AND hr ABOUT THIS...wHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO? i KNOW i SHUOULD NOT HAVE LET THEM CARRY ME IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT i DID...MOM SAID I SHOULDA JSUT WLAKED OUT! bUT WWHAT DO I DO NOW?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't they have elevators? If not, I don't really know what you can do, except climb up the stairs with crutches...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:32 AM on May. 18, 2009

• This is the only time in your life that people will carry you!! When your baby comes it will be all about that little one. Embrace the idea of being carried!!! It will not hurt you or the baby
    windinhair28

Answer by windinhair28 at 10:33 AM on May. 18, 2009

• could you get your dr to write a note? i know it sounds kinda silly but...?
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:08 AM on May. 18, 2009

• well we were talking about trying to do short term disability...my boss is just ridiculuos! he said "well i dont have room for you downstairs" so idk what else to do =( i emailed him and told him it was unsafe and i was not happy and would not do it again...but no response yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 18, 2009