friends

something is really going wrong in the friend department.nobody seems to want to be mine and the ones i have are leaving.i think i am friendly.but there is something there and i dont know what it is.i dont want to have a lonely summer,and it is a diverse bunch.soccer moms girl scout moms.all different.any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• talk to them, find out what's up, communicate openly and honestly. It's the key to a good friendship :D
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:36 AM on May. 18, 2009

• for me, I have had to be more assertive in making friendships. I went for several years without friends and it really sucked. Now I am the one calling everyone and asking to get together for play dates and such. I used to be really shy so I have to make a concentrated effort to put myself out there like that. Watch your local paper and when stuff comes up that you think other moms might enjoy, call them all and ask them to do this with you and your child. Plan fun stuff for the kids and the moms will be more likely to tag along. And... if your first couple attempts don't work out, try not to get too discouraged.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:40 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I don't have any friends at all. :(
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:52 PM on May. 18, 2009