Hey!?

It feels like I have something crawling around the bottom front part of my stomach and it definitely does NOT feel like the gas I've been having. could I really be feeling the baby at just 6 weeks? I would think I would know this answer after already having one kid, but everything has been totally different this time around. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not at 6 weeks! Your baby is still itty bitty. But I remember when I was like 6-8 wks, my stomach would itch like crazy and kinda tingle. I think it is your uterus expanding that makes your nerves tingle. That's what everyone told me anyways.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:01 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I'm thinking probably not. I have had gas that moves around in my lower stomach and it feels like the first early flutterings. Only thing is I'm not pregnant, lol. I felt flutters with my first at 18 wks and with my second at 15 wks. It is true that you feel it earlier with your second or third but I'm not sure about 6 wks.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:55 AM on May. 18, 2009

• not at 6 weeks, sorry. i'm 6 weeks also and i have morning sickness like crazy! ugh! lol just thought id mention
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 10:56 AM on May. 18, 2009