Pleasing himself, not taking care of me, Help?

I think My Hubby is taking care of himself rather then have sex with me. It has been 7 months now. We had a baby and he thinks I can somehow control the baby & force him to go to bed @7pm, so we can do it early-cause he like to sleep early and on weekends he watches 3 car races& can stay awake later for that. He watches talk shows re. racing & financial. No, he did not do this when we first got together- he would tape his sports and have sex with me, and watch it after. We used to have sex 3 times a wk. when we dated, I moved in & it went down to 2'xs wk., then we got married & it wemt down to once a week, then we where trying to concieve and he wanted to do it @7pm, or in the afternoon on Sunday- he said cause he's tired, but he still watches tv & he lifts weights - he doesnt stop that. So we concieved, then it went down to 1x a month. Baby comes- no sex. 8pm is earliest baby will go to sleep & Short napper. Im lonley

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Why don't you do your own thing with your baby like let him see that you don't need him in that way and he'll notice this and question you and there you go... communicating.

No something has to give you need to do something now if you don't it will get worse. So for now just take care of yourself (like getting into shape with baby) and go from there it will make him wonder and want to be with you often. Don't just settle with what is happening like whoa is me.
    No it is up to you to make that change you already know what he is all about. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:52 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I think he is too selfish and needs to wake up and be gratfeful that any woman will put up with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Sorry This one is a hard one it can be anything. When your are dating sex should be all the time. And when you get married at least everyday, you just can't enough. After the babies it was only 8-weeks we did not have sex. Than it was back to normal, everyday.
    He just may want a maid not a wife. You do need to ask him?? Don't fight just ask.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:12 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I would lay in bed and masterbate right next to him- porn style-make it look like all you want is cock when your finished-be sexy sounding and over animated-but not TOO over the top (he knows what it sounds like when you cum so faking it would be silly)
    when he is turned on and tries to make his move-tell him "No, Im tired" stick to your guns and dont give him any-he will be begging by the end of the week....
    trust me-thats what I do, works every time!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:52 AM on May. 18, 2009

• The chick above me is so filled with advice... not... Once again. this wil not fix the problem. Sex isn't JUST about doing something to get your Partner to "do something". It is about communication and a connection. OP is "lonely" because she feels like her Husband is neglecting her emotionally and physically. You have to get to the ROOT of the problem. One "romp in the hay" isn't going to fix anything. Things would just go back to normal and op would be left thinking things were going okay until.. the next time he pulls the same thing!
    Anonymous

• anon 12:31 I wasnt giving her advice to fix her marrage or anything-I was giving her advice on how to get her man to screw her-I am not a relationship expert-I enjoy sex-I would NEVER get married, i pitty the fool actually- chains are not my thing lady-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:14 PM on May. 18, 2009