Parents choice formula vs. Enfimil gentlease formlua?

Currently we are using Enfimil Gentlease Formula...which is $26 for the big can...Parents Choice has the same thing but it is about $14 for the big can...I looked at the labels and compared them and they are EXACTLY the same! What should i do? I am trying to save as much money as possible and was wondering if this would be something that I could save money on? Is it worth the switch? Let give your opinon. Thank you!

mom2jesse

Asked by mom2jesse at 10:44 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son likes the parent choice just as much and it is cheaper, the label says it has the same exact ingredients- so why pay more? Now the diapers I hate- I had to double diaper him, but the formula is fine.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Aslo if you call the phone number on the label for Parents Choice they send you a coupn for $3.00- $5.00 off, and you can call every 30 days for a new coupon- they keep track off it.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:49 AM on May. 18, 2009

• i use the parents choice organic formula. it is less than half price and my babe never complains!!lol!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:02 AM on May. 18, 2009

• If you go to BJ's or Sam's Club they have 38oz Enfamil for $34. The one's at Walmart are 24oz for $26.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 18, 2009

• We used the Parent's Choice for our son and had no problems! We researched it and it is all made in the USA as well as having the exact same ingredients as the expensive formula. So I say go for it and save a lot of money!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I used parents choice with my last three and have no complaints. What people have to remember is that most generic brands are made by the big name companies, just without all the cost.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 11:14 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I used Parent's Choice for all three of my children and it was great.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 11:26 AM on May. 18, 2009

• thank you for all of your imput! I just wanted to be reassured! lol
    mom2jesse

Answer by mom2jesse at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• parents choice constipated my daughter and gave my friends son extreme gas

amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 1:04 PM on May. 18, 2009

• all kylee ever had was parents choice :) TRY it and see how jakob does :)
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 1:17 PM on May. 18, 2009