Is it emotional abuse when ur hubby wont have sex with you?

He acts immature, so I dont know if he is just a spolied brat or he is emotionaly abusing me, or both. He gets mad at me for something and we have to schedule to have sex- cause we have kids- then he wont go through with it to punish me, then I have to wait untill he is ready - when hes not watching tv, or on computer, or reading paper, or tired(excuses all the time) I have kids and I am willing to make the time to do it cause we ur married, we ur a couple. He never wants to do it when it is convienent for me. Like I said it has to be his way all the time. Then I will agree his way/ time and then he will get mad over some dumb thing and not follow thro. I cry about this-cause we used to have great sex- now he is lazy cause he thinks he got me- were married. Im tired of him punishing me this way, and he wont go out with me to a promised place- if we argue- he takes that away too. I end up going out with the kids& my Mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• would go to the store and buy the sexiest off the wallx rated outfit you can find- when hes sleeping get changed into it-and start going down on him if he sleeps in a position to do so-if not start rubbing his back and press your breast agaisnt him lightly- he will wake up wodering what your doing-than stand up in your little outfit and say it looks better on the floor-
    He will for sure give you a romp than

Someone always has some stupid scenerio that they think will fix the problem.. This wont fix his problem! Don't you think EVERY Woman with sexual problems has thought of "dressing sexy" or a suprise! One Woman didn't "write the book" on how to have sex.. We ALL pretty much know what gets our man going.. but this isn't going to fix his CONTROL issue. He is in a power position and holding sex over your head. It is damaging and OP is going to end up resentful if things do not change. Counseling or testosterone check!
    Anonymous

• In a way yeah cuz its effecting you emotionally (not to mention physically) Talk to him and ask him why he's doing it. Let him know you wanna work this out, the last thing wants is for you to stray and get it elsewhere (dont do it) Im just saying I've seen this happen before. Just talk to him and let him know how you are feeling
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 11:09 AM on May. 18, 2009

• It is not emotional abuse. Has he gained weight recently? Does he have health issues? Is he the sole income earner in your family? Is he stressed about anything? All can cause a man to not be able to perform in the bedroom. Talk to him about it. He may be acting cold to hide something that is embarrassing to him. No man wants his wife to see he cannot perform and will put up a wall when they cannot. Instead of being angry and whining get to the bottom of the problem and help him through it .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Sounds like he is being lazy and wants to coast- you cant put ur marriage on coast. He has to consider ur feelings, not just his own. Tell him what I said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I would go to the store and buy the sexiest off the wallx rated outfit you can find- when hes sleeping get changed into it-and start going down on him if he sleeps in a position to do so-if not start rubbing his back and press your breast agaisnt him lightly- he will wake up wodering what your doing-than stand up in your little outfit and say it looks better on the floor-
    He will for sure give you a romp than-
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Sounds like your husband has some issues and he's withholding sex to irritate you...whatever issues he has, he needs to let them go for the sake of the marriage cause at the rate its going, you won't be married long...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:47 AM on May. 18, 2009