please help me

me and my hubby have been married almost 2 years and we have a child 2gether for 2 years now he has talked to other girls he has got there numders he has asked the girls if they got a man he has said can i b ur man he has even told this one girl thea me and him split up i call that cheeting do u and i have gave him time afther time to npt do it again but it dnt look like he is going to stop. and i want to leave but i just dont know how what i mean is if i do let him go he would have no where to stay and is the only thing im worried about what should i do cuz i am fed up

mrs.dewberry01

Asked by mrs.dewberry01 at 11:04 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that you should talk to him also and see why he is doing that. I beleive that families are worth fighting for I don't think you should just call it quits noone is perfect which means we all do things that may hurt other people but this to me seems like an issue that maybe you two can try to work through. Then if you do everything you can to try to work it out and it's still not working then you can leave knowing that and not having questions.
    kesabram

Answer by kesabram at 11:24 AM on May. 18, 2009

• You need to leave. He doesn't have any respect for you and that won't ever change. Think about your kid, who is going to be there for your kid if he goes out, bangs some skank, and then brings an std home to you?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:11 AM on May. 18, 2009

• yeah that's kinda like cheating and lying. From what you're saying he hasnt actually cheated yet but there's potential. Does he know that you know he's been doing this? Talk to him let him know you wont put up with him cheating or potentially cheating so that way he wont do it and think you will take him back if he does.
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 11:12 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I think thats cheating. and i am sorry to hear he is doing that to you. i had something similar happen to me and i left, i just saved whatever money i could and got out. but i had family willing to help me out...i dont know if you have that?? I would not put up with that and i didnt and still will not put up with any crap like that from anyone you dont deserve that
    JessicaNichole

Answer by JessicaNichole at 11:14 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Apply for child support now, before you leave cause it will take amonth for the paperwork to go threw. And if he happens to find out early, tell him if you dont change I will leave and your paying for ur kids. Cal up those girls if u have their number and tell them he wont have any money to take them out- cause hes going to be paying you for his kids. Tell him u love him, but ur not stupid and ur going to keep the child support if he doenst change and start a new life. Also if u start working - you can take him to court to get more support money for daycare costs. U dont need a lawyer- just where he works , address if u know it, social if u know it. The papers ur easy to fill out. They go by how much he makes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Why are you so concerned about where he would live IF you left him? It's obvious that he doesn't care where he lives, cause he's doing what he's done since you were married...and if he cared anything about you, he wouldn't do anything that would hurt you...stop looking at what will make him happy and comfortable and begin looking at your needs...you have needs...he's not fulfilling those needs by cheating on you...he's not respecting you as his wife...he's not respecting you as the mother of his child....he's not respecting you as a person, period...its time that you begin to put YOU first and stop thinking about him...you have a child that needs to be taken care of properly and by allowing the father to mistreat you, will in turn harm your child in one way or another...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:44 AM on May. 18, 2009

• why would you marry and stay with someone who obviously doesn't appreciate what he has with you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Well.. obviously he's looking to cheat on you. YOu know what's going on, so you probably know what to do, in your heart.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 12:03 PM on May. 18, 2009