does anyone else have a kid with angelman syndrome ?

i have 5 kids and don't know how to handle this .am just wondering how my life will be with this .i love my little girl and only want to help her.

angelmanmom608

Asked by angelmanmom608 at 11:06 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My child does not have angelman syndrome, but my best freind, his daughter has this, she is the cuteest happiest little girl ever, she is 5 years old and is in kindergarden, she goes to an amazing school and has just learned to walk without a walker, she learned to talk and is an amazing artist, you life wil be challenging, but it will be fun too, you wil have one of the happiest babies, adn i bet she will be beautiful too!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 12:46 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Hi,
    Ive just joined this & have seen your question. I have a lovely almost 3yo angel. Please feel free to message me if you want to talk.
    gainingwings

Answer by gainingwings at 8:32 PM on Apr. 27, 2010