Is your dh affectionate or cold blooded...lol?

I mean I can't be in the kitchen without him coming behind and smack me on my butt or him grabbing me all over like a drunk out of a bar.

I tell him how I feel and he says....OOHH you know you like it. (yeah right) I mean yeah but not like this. I tell him why can't you be more gentler and caring. Do it softly don't be so rough. I mean I like it rough sometimes but not upfront I have to get worked up to that level...lol

No matter how many times I tell him he still does what he wants so sometimes I just go with it and try to make the best of it, but damn sometimes I want it to go my way. I have even told him maybe that is why alot of couples end up cheating bc they find something in another person that the person they are with are not giving them. He's like...What you want someone else? I just tell him no but why can't we pretend we're cheating with eachother? He just laughs like he's all that (he is all that sometimes..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Your problem is him smacking you on the butt instead of being cuddly and gentle?
    My dh is cold blooded He use to be affectionate but he thinks now that I'm his wife that means that I'm just a rug to walk on and a toy to play with and I'm suppose to do nothing more than sit back and deal with him for the rest of my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Is he serious when he does that? Mine does stuff like that all the time, but he's just playing around. In fact, we've got a running joke going. He smacks me on my butt and I keep my phone in my back pocket, so he's like "ow!" and I go "Buns of steel, baby". LOL we're silly like that.

He's gentle with me when he's serious and when we're cuddling.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:22 AM on May. 18, 2009

• U should be glad he finds u attractive, my hubby will never hit my butt or grab me even tho I told him i would love him to show that he is attracted to me, to show some affection. HI think u should be grateful, that its ur butt and not him touching another woman, or ignoring u like my hubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Mine is more the affectionate type. He grabs mu but every once in a while when I'm doing dishes or something like that but he usually just comes up behind me and softly rubs my back and shoulders then we just lay down and cuddle and he will keep rubbing my back and my face. I love when he does this.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• my hubby does that too and always want a peek at my titts but he is also very affectionate and grabs my hand and kisses me all the time. frankly i get tired of either or but i'm not affectionate. although i wouldn't change him for the world.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:25 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Careful what you wish for. My dh used to come up and smack me on the butt or come up from behind me and grab my boobs. I told him that I didn't like that and could he be softer or more gentle. Somehow he took that as "Don't touch me" and hasn't been affectionate since. I asked him why he doesn't touch me anymore and he said "You told me you didn't like it". We go round and round for a few minutes and it never gets resolved.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2009