So tired that I feel like I'm a bad mom....

I am 10 weeks pregnant and I am so tired and sick that I feel like I have a hard time taking care of my 2 year old. I feel like she is constantly being bad or doing things wrong and I feel so sick that sometimes I don't even think I can make her anything to eat. I'm not really puking sick, but I'm neasous(sp?) and I'm really weak... Anyone have any advice or anything to make you feel less sick? Thank you so much!

DMEMcDuffie09

Asked by DMEMcDuffie09 at 11:24 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• order some carnation drinks on amazon.com you get them fast and free shipping use them when you are tired to make her a very healthy drink u 2! also maybe you need a little grade A honey to get your energy up!!!eat fish like tuna!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2009

• How about you just do what your suppose to... you dont have the energy to make your child food???....im sure your not AS bad as you make it out to be... there are women with three kids that are pregnant and regardless, do what they need to do... Take a nap when you child naps && eat some saltine crackers for your stomach, with some warm ginger ale.... if you lay in bed or concentrate on how your feeling, your only going to feel worse.... i bet once you start to get up and get more active ( do little things, dont over work yourself ) than you will begin to feel better.... If there is a SO involved than let him take over when he gets home and you rest... regardless though, you need to do what you need to do for your other child...
    Anonymous

• 1st of all, thanks for the advice... 2nd, NEVER did I say that don't or haven't made my child food. I said that I feel so weak that I feel like its hard to do anything. I have always and will always do what I need to do for my children. All I was asking for was some advice for feeling sick... I didn't need someone telling me I'm a bad mom! THANK YOU!
    DMEMcDuffie09

Answer by DMEMcDuffie09 at 12:46 PM on May. 18, 2009