What would you do if you felt insecure of yourself?

But yet you are attractive but you don't like no one looking at you...go figure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• That goes away usually when u get older and realize u have to please yourself and him, and u just dont have time to think negative if u wantto ahve a good time. I always buy a cute new top to make me feel better. Get a cute new hair do. Get ur nails done. Do something for u, and if u feel good he will notice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I would work on finding things about myself I can love and be proud of. I am insecure, and I also dont like when I get looked at sometimes.. but then again, I love myself ALOT more than I used to and I accept that although I am not perfect, I am the best me that I can be and my husband loves me for me.. always has an always will. What more can I ask for?

As for other people? They are just distractions.. so I hold my head high and keep living my life. And if any jerk makes a gross comment, I shoot him the nastiest look I have and let him know I have a concealed weapon permit. LOL.. well.. I have pepper spray.. good enough.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2009

• ps.. I think everyone is insecure about something.. so dont think you are the only one walking around feeling like this :) Just remember you are a good person, you are beautiful, you are loved, and the opinions of others mean nothing unless you let them.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:48 AM on May. 18, 2009