Pop Culture Questions??

My friend is having a Jeopardy interview in Chicago next Thurs 5/28. I am hoping you can help us out. One of the categories he has difficulty with is pop culture. I would really appreciate it if you could come up with a question or two so I can quiz him. It doesn't have to be in the "jeopardy format" of answer-question (but if you phrase it that way it helps me;-) If you can't come up with anything pop culture, I'll take whatever you can think of.

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 11:39 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really have a question I just wanted to wish him well and that if he makes the show I hope he lives in the moment and has a ton of fun.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:41 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Thank you for that. I'll pass that on to him. :) He's a great guy and I sure hope he gets through, too.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:45 AM on May. 18, 2009

• The only thing I can think of is what war was the tv show MASH set in, the answer is the Korean War.

They may also ask what the acronym for MASH was but I don't remember what that was.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:48 AM on May. 18, 2009

• What was the first video played on MTV?

Video killed the radio star by The Buggles
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Oh you can also google pop culture trivia and there are tons
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Thanks salexander!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 1:58 PM on May. 18, 2009