has anyone been through this ? i'm worried

OK so i found out i was pregnant April 1st, i'am now 12 weeks this tuesday april 12th i spotted for 3days,dr said it sounded like implantation bleeding. Then towrd the end of april i spotted light pink to brown lasted an hour then went away then again about 10 days later i spotted again for an hour then went away then first day of may i spotted for 4 days once a day for an hour then went away i found out i had a yeast infection and started treating it and the spotting never came back again yet its been almost 2 weeks but once i did have nasty yellow discharge when i wiped ..i dont have my first dr's appt till next week. but here the past week i been feeling some small feelings in my lower abdomen not every day too just every few days or so very light like a bubble popping not sure if its the baby or what....now my tits itch alot and so does my belly an killer back pains....i hope this baby is ok i'm very worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I havnt been through any of this but i do hope that everything goes ok and that you and the baby are ok. Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:50 AM on May. 18, 2009

• everything sounds normal. it is normal for you to spot in early pregnancy. you should only worry if you are passing clots, dark red blood or moderate to severe cramping. slight cramping is fairly normal. also you may be feeling the baby moving. that is what the bubbling feeling is. or it could be gas. the itchiness is coming from your skin stretching, muscles stretching, ligaments etc. try using cocoa butter or extra moisturizing lotion to help soften the skin. the back pain is unfortunately normal especially if you are a small framed person. get your SO to give you a massage or lay in a warm bath tub. no hot tubs.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:50 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Thanks for the info.......no clots an no pain with any of the spotting.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on May. 18, 2009