baby starts pointing?

What age bb supposes to start pointing? i know each baby is different but i would like to have an bb is 9 months old,and he is not pointing yet, thanks

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 8 months and will point if she wants food or her bottle but other than that she doesn't. Usually around 11 months to a year they start when they have more of a vocabulary

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:48 AM on May. 18, 2009

• my son will be 13 m/o tomorrow, he doesnt point at all. SO and I point all the time in front of him, so hopefully sometime soon!

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:49 AM on May. 18, 2009

• Babies start pointing at everything that interests them sometime after 12 months and usually before 20 months. In general, it means they are wanting to know the names of things and that a verbal language explosion is in the works.

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:54 AM on May. 18, 2009