What was the best pregnancy test for you?

In my experiences, I don't ever have good results with Walmart brand test (early tests or regular). The EPTs and Fred's dollar store brand worked best for me for some reason.

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 11:51 AM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any one that gives me a positive answer is the best test. I have bought every brand on the market and they all work the same for me.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:52 AM on May. 18, 2009

• I used the walmart brand the dollar one EPT and a lot of other ones and most of them gave me a false positive. I had positive tests for a month before i got a positive blood test from my doctor.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I took about 15 tests...seriously. Walmart's (equate) purple ones worked earlier and better than all the rest. EPT was actually the worst....it showed up but i only read it as a positive b/c I'd had so many positives before it....or else I would have said negative. The dollar tree one worked but it was SO tiny that it was hard to read too...plus the ink kinda smeared its way across. I dipped all the tests in the same cup of urine, so I can actually say that the walmart ones were better (I was surprised too!)
    SarahEric09

Answer by SarahEric09 at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2009