Have you ever borrowed a diaper from another mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah i've borrowed a diaper the diaper bag was in the car and pouring rain and my friends son was the same size. also loaned one i was helping my friend for her wedding pack her diaper bag for her son before she needed to leave. forgot diapers so he wore my daughters all day (my fault anyways she gave me a list of what the bag needed)
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yes, my sister. Why does it matter? It wasn't used and its a diaper not a kidney.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:06 PM on May. 18, 2009

• No only b/c every other mom I know, their babies are either bigger or smaller than mine and she wouldn't fit in them.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:07 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Only my best friend, my sister and my mom. I don't really go out much to borrow from anyone else!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:07 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Nope, I've never had to.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yep, borrowed and gave. Even had my baby in a diaper to biog once.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Last week at the park I realized that my baby needed to be changed and there were no diapers in the bag. I politely approached to a moms who seemed nice and asked her if I could have one of he disposable diapers she was so nice and handed one of hers.
    Anonymous

• I never had a reason to, I just took one of my sisters because it was laying there. I've given other mothers a diaper because they thought it was going to be a short run to the store and the baby decided to poop or something.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Once. I went out for a walk with my son and didn't bring the daiper bag. He was freshly changed and only planned to be gone half an hour or so. I ran into a friend of mine and spent about 2 hours there. I told her i was going to walk home to get a diaper and she tossed me one of her daughters.

I've given more than I can count. But its usually because they come over to my house and its easier to lend a diaper than to have them leave and come back. I was a friends house once and had just met another of her friends. He little boy was 2 and potty trained but had an accident so she asked to borrow a diaper. ALthough I would never ask for a daiper, if one was offered to me, I wouldn't say no.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:15 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Nope, always have them with me.
    Anonymous