we heard the baby's heartbeat!

what do you think will happen at the next visit??? it will be the 17 week mark

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:05 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing a basic check up. They will weigh you and take your blood pressure and measure your stomach. Around 20 weeks or so you will get the ultra sound for the sex either before or after the 20 week mark. Then around 37 weeks you get vaginal exams.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:07 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Did they secdual u for ur ultra sound? I got mine at 18 weeks-it was SOO exciting! CONGRATS MAMA
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Awe so sweet! It will be a normal checkup. Then at the eighteen to twenty week appointment they will schedule you for a us and if baby cooperates then you will get to find out what you are having!!

http://www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Find out what tech and doc's opinion of sex is if u want but know that baby could end up being the opposite. Focus on enjoying baby's pregnancy and good health now and its' sex after birth. I taperecorded my baby's heartbeat with a regular taperecorder. Over twenty years later I still have it and love it!!! Congratulations and Best Wishes!!
    Anonymous