i was reading fight clubs in high school on daily buzzzzzzz

my daughters bff mother is teaching her child to be very aggressive on the playing field.she scratched my daughter and pulled her down while playing soccer.she is getting very aggressive.i know she gets more than a wack in the butt at home.i just found out that they didnt let her (the mom)coach a soccer team cause she is so aggressive.whats up with this ?this girl is only 9 and slowlybecoming my daughters ex bff.i feel bad for the girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on May. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well, shes probably afraid of her daughter being bullied but in the meantime, shes teaching her to be a bully. Good thing they wouldnt let her coach. Its a sign that most parents are not condoning her behavior. Thats good. Maybe this will send her a clear message.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:38 PM on May. 18, 2009