Has any of U ladies read post secrets?

Anonymously but your deepest, darkest, or funny secrets here-
it makes you feel better in the end, and no one will EVER know who u are-
If you havent read post secret you should-it shows beauty in truth, as sad or heartbreaking as it may be....the truth sets you free!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm getting a boob job. SHHHHH
    Anonymous

• I wish that I could lose 40 pounds!! Maybe then I will actually feel attractive.
    Anonymous

• I'm really attracted to red heads. Every man that I have ever been with has had red hair...and they all have a TEMPER!
    Anonymous

• I do from time to time. I find it facinating.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• where do you find post secrets? I'm confused what you're talking about! Somebody want to educate me? Wait, maybe you shouldn't because then it would be something else to distract me. Nevermind, curiosity has been piqued, please fill me in!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Postsecrets is an art book, people make postcards with there secrets on them-bad, good, horrible, deep, dark, funny secrets, and this man (who is not named EVER) publishes them in a book-u send your postsecret to his B.O box with or with out a name (he never shows the names though) and when you get the book its like your reading about someone elses life, it shows beauty in truth-art, and pure honesty as harsh as it sometimes is... It teaches you that someone always has it worse off than you.
    its deep and inspiring-
    read it!
    Anonymous

• Oh I will def have to check that out! Thanks!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have phone sex w my fionces friend from work....he is 15yrs older than me and I want him so bad. I have a wonderful fionce and I am being stupid and I know it but I cant stop. I will probably ruin my future.
    Anonymous

• I love to read Erotica books, even though I know God does not approve. I feel so incredibly guilty for reading them, but I'm so hooked and fascinated that I can't stop!
    Anonymous