did your baby bump ever fluctuate ?

big one day then small the next? when will it stay the same?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:33 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depending on how she's laying, mine changes. Sometimes it looks demented and its bigger on the right side and smaller on the left lol.
    I don't expect mine to ever stay the same. Our baby's will always change positions.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Mine does all the time for two weeks now. Im 14wks. Though the last few days you can actually notice depending on my shirts that I am indeed pregnant not fat. But sometimes I do wake up in the morning and my stomach is flatter than it was yesterday. Sometimes I just wonder if I'm full of poop from being so constipated all the time.
    Abee22

Answer by Abee22 at 12:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My tummy dances all the time, so I play with him Lol poke him and such than he moves-I love watching my belly morph!
    Anonymous

• It is probably hiccups, my daughter got hiccups alot and my belly would jump.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• That happens to me all the time. Sometimes my stomach will be sticking out just on one side lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:02 PM on May. 18, 2009