Is it just me?

But you know how CM has these little advertisment going on...well for some reason (I know call me weirdo) but that girl on the picture of the "Biore" skin prevention gives me the creeps I mean she is very pretty but I guess it's her pose with her eyes they look kind of wicked to me. And no I am not on some drug. This is just my opinion. I scroll down so I won't see her and when I scroll back up she is there again...spooky. I know it is just me ( I hope)....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never noticed it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The biore ads are cafemom members right?

I'm just gald it's not those annoying lose belly fat or acai berry ads that are all over myspace and facebook. I HATE those things.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The ad is up there now, but I missed her face, so perhaps I'll see it once I post this reply...
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Shucks....it disappeared and everytime I refresh the page I get a zillion different ads, but not that one. If I see her in the future I'll come back and post what I think.

What I really hate about ads is when I am bringing my cursor over to something and it passes by an ad and the ad expands, thus blocking where I wanted to go......grrrrrrrrr!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:32 PM on May. 18, 2009