okay im not tryin to make this a stupid question...warning...TMI

just think about it.......me and my bf had sex. he had a condom on. but we havent done it in soo long that he had a lot of "stuff". well...it came out the sides of the condom and onto me and like dripped down my "area." that was about...a month ago id say. idk if its in my head or what, but im feeling a lil prego. BUT my question is.........can i get preg that way still? even if its like on the outside of my vajay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, if some dripped inside too
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yup, it is possible if it gets in :)
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2009

• the chances of that are SO slim its not even funny-
    however it is possible-but they would have to be SUPER sperm to get all the way up there to your egg AND penitrate it... I doubt it, but the only way to know is a pregnancy test!!!
    Anonymous

• There is always the possibility with intercourse to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• yes you can. Even with a condom on, if it slides off as he pulls out, still a chance(slim, but a chance) that you can get pregnant.

Go get a test so you can stop woryying about it. Because stress can make your period late too. So you'll know either way.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:47 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Like everyone else said it can happen not to common but it can happen just take a test. Thats all you can do to know.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• The chances are so incredibly small that you got pregnant, but it is a possibilty. Sperm can work it's way up inside. Just take a test though if you are concerned.
    Anonymous

• ill take a test cuz we are both concerned. but keep in mind we havent done it in a LOOOONNNNGGG time hahaha. i think his sperm would be strong swimmers.and i felt like a lot of stuff was comin out of me till the next day... who knows...we will see.
    Anonymous

• OHHH yes. it doesnt have to be ejaculated into you...id take a test to be sure
    CJK_2009

Answer by CJK_2009 at 4:06 PM on May. 18, 2009