im 19 wksand still havent felt anything is this normal? i have a sonogram thur

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 12:44 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i was 20 weeks before i really noticed
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 12:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was feeling flutters of what I thought could be the baby or gas at that point-but 22weeks came along and now he wont stop beating the crap out of me- LOl
    Anonymous

• Well I started feeling them pretty early at 10 weeks. I could tell the ultrasound tech where the baby was when I went in for my 11 weeks ultrasound. But it's completely normal not to feel it yet. My baby was just sooo active. And your placenta might be in the front which can cause it hard to detect movement. Try not to worry.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I didn't even know I pregnant until I was 19 weeks and three days.... so, it is ok.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:07 PM on May. 18, 2009

• ahah my kids were lazy.. it was 26 weeks before i felt the first....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i'm 25 weeks and feel small things here and there, it just started a week ago... dont worry everything is fine
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 3:42 PM on May. 18, 2009