ive heard before that...

losing weight is a symptom of pregnancy?? it said "gaining/losing weight, sore breasts, etc etc" is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some people say that because the morning sickness causes you to loose weight. I wouldnt consider it a symptom. Sore boobs yeah that happend with me. It hurt to walk.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• U usually wouldnt loose weight until you have had HORRIBLE morning sickness for weeks- But i wouldnt consider it a sign, just a side effect of a sign
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:54 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yep i have lost weight!!! like almost ten pounds ! NOW AT 91.5
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• sounds like you hvae some health problems and your excited about it if you weigh 91-thats not only nasty, but unhealthy for your baby-
    start eating TIFFANDGENE2009~
    Anonymous

• i lost weight the first 6 months.. but i had no morning sickness... it was weird!!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 1:20 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I also lost weight with my first...a total of 8 pounds in the first three months with no morning sickness. I was eating man sized portions of everything and my doctor was puzzled but it all came on later. I ended up gaining 35 pounds and had a healthy baby!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2009