Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats wrong with me? please help

I dont know whatcould be wrong i looked up anxiety and i guess that good be it bt it hasnt lasted as long as it says iv thought of bipoler but its not that severe i just for example right now i feel like i cant breath and i just soemtimes hear certain people and i just hate them! where can i go to get checked i think of tranquilizors like when i cry and get mad but i dont think its a good idea cuz i always feel very tired and lazey or bored or i just dont want to do anything but at the same time that drives me crazy just sitting there but i dont get up ? and soemetimes i just feel nervous or lie somethings going to happen but i dont know what or soemtimes its just and excited feeling. what can i llok up or what could it be?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

Answers (5)
  • Depression and anxiety come to mind. There is a huge array of medications out there to help. You just need to see your doctor. They will not prescribe tranquilizers for you...they are called antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds. A good one that I was on at one point in time was Welbutrin. Good luck to you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • but wont tranquilizer just make me more tired or "bored" and i dont feel depressed only soemtimes i guess should i just ignore it? iv actualy benn like this ever since i can remeber and when i had my baby its got a little worse liek the crying for no reason but now im lving far from my faimly and i thinks its driving me crazy. ireally do feel like im crazy or soemthing is wrong with me.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • see a mental health counselor and ask them to do a personality disorder test. Sounds familiar.

    Answer by admckenzie at 1:05 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • I have some suggestions for you herbally. email for help!

    Answer by GarlicMom at 1:14 PM on May. 18, 2009

  • try valerian's in the drug does wonders for calming a mood down.
    call your local mental health facility and ask to have a mental health evaluation. They will set you up with a Dr and it will all be good in know time!
    For now try Valerian root

    Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.