Skin tone question...

Let me explain...In the summer when I start getting tan, the skin on my upper lip gets darker than the rest of my skin. Almost looks like I don't wash it. Foundation does not help, if anything it will make it look darker. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• did you get it waxed? When you wax your upper lip a lil layer of skin peels off , and ofcourse "new" skin is very sensetive... so if you got tan afterwards it might have taking on too much
    Anonymous

• There are products protecting your lips from UV rays. Unfortunately, I am not sure where you can find them. You may look for products on search engines.
    thevanyablog

Answer by thevanyablog at 5:06 AM on May. 19, 2009

• omg, i just asked this question! :-) My pregnancy mask is starting to show again (my son is 8m) - on my upper lip - gets worse when I've been in the sun. I just started using sunscreen, and ordered a brightening creme from AVON. Some people said that bleaching helps... so we'll see!!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 2:59 PM on May. 19, 2009