Grey's Anatomy Season Finale

Did anyone else bawl like a baby at the end???? My dh thinks I'm nuts for getting so emotional over a show but I lost it, I was literally bawling, no exaggeration! lol

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 12:54 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• We have known these "people" for five/six years. We've dedicated an hour or more of our Thursday night for five or six years now. How do you not get upset to see a charature that you've grown to love, leave? Especially in such a way that they are taking them from us.

I bawled like a baby. It upset me, I felt like crap the rest of the night.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:30 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Yep. I cried.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:55 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i felt like crying and when i remeber i feel like it but i dont cuz im at work watching it on youtube. lmao when does next season start? i will be so mad if they leave its not fair!!! lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 12:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was confused when Meredith said "007" and then gasped. I don't understand that correlation to george. So I must have missed something during the show where he said that he was 007. Other than that, I have to say I almost cried like a baby. I did get chills though. it was good!!!! Can't wait for next season.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:57 PM on May. 18, 2009

• They named him '007' when he killed one of his patients in the show....as soon as she said '0-0-7'? I was like 'OMG, IT'S GEORGE...' that's when I lost it! lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 12:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• i still gt the chills remebering and hearing all of your naswrs when dos next season start?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 1:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think the Fall season usually starts the end of September or october? Not sure but they left off with an ending that is DEFINATELY going to get people to return to watching it when it does come back on!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:09 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It was just ironic how the elevator opened and george was there and not . That's what gave me chills.

Thanks for explaining the 007 reference for me. now i get it. :)

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:11 PM on May. 18, 2009

• oops i meant to say in the first sentence to my reply "and not Denny".
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:12 PM on May. 18, 2009

• For some reason I knew it was George when the "John Doe" came in. My husband said no he is in surgery with the Chief. I said those are his eyes! Just wait. Sure enough. I knew TR Knight was going to be writte out of the show, I didn't think they would just let him go into the army. Last I heard Katherine Heigl was not sure if she was going to be written out. ( I guess she had a change of heart once they gave Izzy a storyline ) So who knows Izzy may survive.
    I too was surprised when the elevator door opened and it was George instead of Denny. Did anyone else cry when George went to her aide and walked her down the aisle in the previous episode? I am going to miss George. It is sort of like when Charlie died in LOST for me.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 4:02 PM on May. 18, 2009