UTI after miscarriage?

I had a early miscarriage(chemical pregnancy) almost 2 weeks ago. Yesterday I started noticing that I had some uti symptoms. I have only had 1 other UTI about 6 months ago that turned into a bad infection in my kidneys because I didn't know what it was right away. Anyways, im in nursing school and we just did urinalysis on ourselves and my leukocytes are really high and my teacher said I probably do have a UTI. Is this common after a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Health

• I had it but not sure if it's common. All I know is I was miserable but they fixed me up at the ER

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I know you can get an infeciton in the womb if you don't have expell all the tissue. Not sure about a UTI tho. Definately go in for meds, and make sure to ask if there's a link.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:37 PM on May. 18, 2009