• In the Spotlight:

Desperate Housewives Season Finale

Who do you think Mike's with now??? Did anyone else cry when Mikes truck was coming down that road? I was just crying all over the place yesterday! I watched the Greys Anatomy season finale on abc.com then I watched Desperate Housewives on tv at 9pm and cried then....my eyes were soooo dry when I went to sleep last night. I don't know if it was because my unwelcomed guest is coming soon for this month or if it really was that sad and GREAT!

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 1:03 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I really hope it's Susan...I think Kathrine will 'disappear' for a while after being left at the airport. That wreck was the cause of the end of their marriage I just hope this has resolved everything with them....they are really 'meant to be'. So glad that MJ was ok..I would have been soooooo pissed off!!! I don't think we've seen the last of Dave......
    And glad Lynnette's cancer isn't back...I can't handle another cancer storyline. I love that not only is she preggers but that it's TWINS...LMAO!!!!
    Bree & Carl thing......I think there's more ' hilarious' things to come with those two...I can't stand Orson!
    Carlos' neice is evil.....payback for Gaby but I hope Carlos sees her for what she is and boots her ass...I kinda think there will be major marriage problems for Carlos & Gaby caused by 'the neice'. but then again there might be a very heart warming transformation.
    I guess we will have to wait 4 months or so...
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 5:37 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I am hoping it is Susan! But then again, there is always a twist and so I suspect it is the "other woman".
    What about Tom & Lynette's news on "TWINS"!!!!!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 1:21 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I started cracking up when Tom was like 'well what am I gonna do about school?'...he sounded like a teenage boy who found out he knocked up his girlfriend...lol

And Bree and Carl???? WHAT IS THAT?? Crazy, crazy, crazy ending! I don't know when it's coming back on but you bet I"ll be sitting in front of my tv waiting eagerly when it does!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:08 PM on May. 18, 2009

• When does the next season start? I can't wait! and when lynette thought her cancer was back my husband crack up and said she was pregnant and he was right!
    and with mike yeah he was kissing his ex wife but he will realize it was a mistake and they will cover it up like it never happend then get married....spending his whole marriage thinking about "that kiss" and how he TRUELY wants his ex back. his new marriage will be on the rocks as he spends more time with his son and his ex.
    it couldn't be a cut and dry to have him marry his ex all over again...it's desperate housewives! there has to be suspense,intrigue,murder, lust filled affairs, rocky marriages, families dealing with neighbors,gossip,children
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:29 PM on May. 18, 2009

• See, I thought she was pregnant when they had showed Lynette's clip in the preview & my husband thought I was dumb for thinking that. But I kept saying "They had that 30 days of sex straight, I be she is." It was fun being right. Haha. What do you guys think about that? What's going to happen with her work & his schooling? The other kids?

I didn't cry, when Dave saw his little girl I kind of thought he would take MJ out of the car. Boy am I glad he did, I held my breath for a minute, because it was scary!!! My DH & I think that Mike & Susan got remarried... but like some else said who ever really knows with this show.

I think the Bree/Carl thing is hilarious maybe it will help her loosen up but still be a "lady". Hahaha

What do you guys think about Carlos' niece they took in? Where do you think that's going??
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 2:38 PM on May. 18, 2009

• oh man. I got tired and went to sleep 15 minutes into the second hour. Dang! I missed all the good stuff. What happened with Edie's weird husband?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have a sinking feeling it is not Susan who is at that alter. There is always a twist for the next season. I didn't like the way Carlos is treating Gabby....the character treats his wife like she is a child he has to scold instead of being partners. I know it is only television but I hope next season they address this in some of the episodes. As in respect her or get your ass out of the home.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• pagirl71-you can go to abc.com and watch the rest of the episode if you want so you know EVERYTHING that happened!

Yeah, I have a feeling it wasn't Susan either but who could it be that he's marrying 3 months later? He wouldn't jump into a relationship and marry someone that quick after having such strong feelings for Susan still...would he?

I think Gaby is going to turn the tables on little miss neice, cause she knows the games and how to play them herself! I don't like how 'bratty' their kids are and I have always thought Carlos was a power hungry, pushy jackass! They do need to do something about that relationship and their parenting.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 10:52 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was looking VERY hard and I didn't think it was Katherine...the person is small framed....but with editing these days who knows...ever notice how they edit misguiding stuff for some shows ...GRRR!!!
    I have a feeling Anna....Carlos' neice is going to end up getting rape or something, then she might have this big turn around/might even be Gaby the one who helps her thru it.
    OK...so the cliff-hanger is Mike at the alter...THANK GOD it wasn't what happened to MJ...I wouldn't be able to stand the freaking wait...LOL
    Carey2006

Answer by Carey2006 at 11:49 PM on May. 18, 2009

• carey2006
    You gave me a thought! I have the episode on dvr...I can play the episode in slow-mo and check out the "body type" of the bride..I never thought of that! you are a smart woman! thanks!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:05 AM on May. 19, 2009