• In the Spotlight:

having trouble with spoiling my 3 yr old???

ever since i found out i was pregnant i feel bad for my son he knows that iam pregnant and understands that i have a baby on the way but here lately i felt like i wont be able to love two babies at the same time. i always lovin on him and holding him all the time he likes it he is a very loving little boy and i have been giving a lot of things to make him happy! is this wrong i dont know what to do? has anyone ever felt like this? is this just my hormones oh yeah iam 20 weeks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think being super affectionate to your kid is the same as spoiling. Spoiling them is when you give them whatever they want that's not necessarily good for them, or don't discipline or reward bad behavior. I don't think it's ever bad to give extra affection. I'm going to be a first-time mom, so can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard a lot of women say they felt like you: how can I have enough love for both? And they always say when they had their baby, they found out they could have more love than they imagined. Don't worry! You'll be a great momma to two!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:36 PM on May. 18, 2009