What do you think about this? Is this commen ground with unborn babies?

http://www.lifenews.com/nat3896.html

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:17 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There is no common ground. It is either a baby or not. We are not allowed to murder humans without punishment so is an unborn baby a human or simply tissue? Prolifers say it is a human from conception and anyone who would harm the unborn is a murderer. Prodeathers say it is a choice and the womans right to choose trumps any life or rights the unborn should have as a human.

We all were unborn at one point. If our moms had aborted us we would be dead. I just don't see how any woman with a brain can see a baby as a choice and not as a human. Until we start valuing the unborn and children our world will continue to spiral down. The non moms who have aborted are disgusting and just as bad as any murderer on death row. There is no compromise on this you either believe a child has a right to live or not.
    Anonymous

• Do you mind.....the grown-ups are trying to talk.
    Anonymous

• blah blah blah
    Anonymous

• ugh... I am against abortion full on. I do not think there will ever be a common ground. Both sides are intense on their beliefs. I agree with the last comment in article that there was no sensitivity concerning the partial birth of a baby suddenly getting stabbed in the neck... that is cruel and I nearly got sick to my stomach. He is a man who will never GIVE birth but I assume he was there when his daughters were born. How can someone believe this stuff after seeing their own child born. WHat kind of a heart do they really have? It sickens me.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• You do realize that there is more going on in the world, right? You know, REAL problems? Like the economy, lack of jobs, factories closing, people unemployed, unjust wars, soldiers being killed, neighborhoods rotting, children starving, malaria, HIV, cancer and other diseases??? Do you have any OTHER issue that you even know how to talk about or is this a one trick pony kind of thing?
    Anonymous

• Yes I do realize this...
    We can only do so much but right now the way things are going.... it wont get better.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Quit posting this over and over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I believe the legal murdering of innocent babies to be a very major issue.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 1:31 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think a common ground would be a limitation on abortions.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:33 PM on May. 18, 2009

• You do realize that there is more going on in the world, right? You know, REAL problems?

The cutting up and sucking out of an unborn baby is not a real problem? OK. I feel for your kids.
    Anonymous