What kind of ideas or suggestions can you give me on this?

We have a basket ball court ( I mean it is not a court but a pole, basket you know what the basketball players use to play basket ball) anyway my question is it got hit with a car and bent it in half now we have a 3 foot pole there we had to throw the rest away the only thing sticking out of the concrete is this little pole.

Can someone be creative for me. I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• And you don't want to replace it with another basket ball hoop?
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It would depend on where it is located. It could hold an attractive bird feeder or bath. You could put another pole inside and hang a nice planter of flowers.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• It is right infront of the house on the driveway on the side of it. So when we drive up and say we decide to park there we have to be very careful not to hit the car door. I just wish I could pull it out but it being in the cement I don't have much of a choice. Thanks!

Anymore ideas ladies I thank you so much :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on May. 19, 2009