first trimestet into second!!!!

i am 13 wks and my whole first trimester was hell with morning sickness and i lost 6 pounds now i am pooping alot am i ever going to stop loosing weight and keeping some nutrients for the baby? did this happen to you?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:20 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lost over 15 pounds in my first trimester because my morning sickness was so bad. Now i feel like im huge! But dont worry it shouldnt last much longer I was about 13 14 wks when the morning sickness stoped for me. But everyone is different. Good luck and CONGRATS!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:26 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I didn't get any morning sickness at all just nausea and I lost about 7 pound the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. At about 12-13 weeks my appetite started coming back and I felt so much better. I am going into my 33 weeks of pregnancy and I haven't fully gained back the 7 pounds I lost. I am getting big and the baby is growing normal according to the doctors. I think it's commom in many women to loose the weight at the beginning of the pregnancy. You will start feeling alot better soon (hopefully) enjoy the 2nd trimester, because on the 3rd you deal with all the pain and aches! Congratulations on your little one!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:28 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I lost 8 lbs my first trimester and din't gain any weight until 6 months. then it was 7 lbs , then 8lbs and then a lb a week. I've now gained 23lbs and I'm 37 weeks today. My son by the way is measureing large. So don't worry your OB will tell you if they think something is wrong. Just take your vitamins and you'll be fine. Good Luck!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 1:37 PM on May. 18, 2009