Question about erectile dysfunction....

My husband is 34 years old and for the past couple of weeks he has been having some problems. At first he wasn't able to perform more than once. We used to be able to do it 2 or 3 times a day. He claimed it was because it was hot in the house.....which it was like 87 degrees. Now, twice he has went soft while having sex....this was later on in the day when we tried to have sex again. He says its because it is hot. He also said that his penis is really sore from having sex so much. Could this be true or is he having some problems that needs attention by a doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• yes it can be true woman get sore at least I do maybe he is just stressed dont worry about it 3 times a day at 34 you have it made my husband is 35 and we have it 5 times a week

Anonymous

• how can he have sex too much if he can't do it but once a day and even then sometimes can't stay hard during sex? He needs to see a dr.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2009