Abortions should be legal BUT with HUGE rules:

I personally dont think they should be illegal, but I think it should be in public files that ANY doctor can see-
Abortions shouldnt be used as birth control-Everytime you would go get one your name would be put into a data base and when and if you excieted the ammount allowed (3) which is a little much if you ask me, than your rights to be a parent should be terminated- You should be FORCED to recieve birth control shots by court order-
if you miss your court date and concieve than u must carry to full term, keep it, or place it up for adoption and at that point be sterilied:
what do u think-to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I commented on the other post as well. I think anything over 1 without medical cause is a good reason to force an IUD or forcing you to get your tubes tied. Once you decide you want a child then you should be required to go to counseling, submit to a physic evaluation and go to parenting classes. Then the court should be informed of your intent and then a judge should decide if you are fit to be a parent.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Bit much but its true that people shouldnt use abortions as a type of birth control. thats not what it is for.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• WHAT IS IT FOR? IS IT FOR YOU?
    Anonymous

• WHAT IF YOU WERE THAT 1 WITH THE SCISSORS TO THE NAPE OF YOUR BALD LITTLE HEAD WANTING TO SEE IT MOM AND ALL EXCITED ABOUT ""WHAT DOES MY MOMMY LOOK LIKE? AND THEN YOU FEEL A WARM HAND AND YOU GET REALLY EXCITED!!! THEN YOU START TO KICCK MORE U WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS TIGHT SPACE BUT YOUR SMILE IS WIPED OFF YOUR FACE AS THE SCISSORS ARE VICIOUSLY PUSHED THEOUGH YOUR HEAD FULL OF DARK HAIR AND YOUR HANDS STARTLE AS YOU REALIZE YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:50 PM on May. 18, 2009

• OMG get over it, u abort a embryo- not a fu*kn baby-it doent feel, or see, or want- rare cases of aborting a fetus yeah I guess I get it, but there still under 12 weeks and dont know whats going on-
    Anonymous

• I don't think abortions should be legal period, nor should they be funded here in the US or anywhere else in the world by taxpayer dollars. When you start making all of the different rules and regulations, we're getting into big government again, and that's NEVER good. The government seems to make a mess of anything it touches; why would anyone then want its interference in our lives?

ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 12:19 PM on May. 19, 2009