Abortions should be legal BUT with HUGE rules:

I personally dont think they should be illegal, but I think it should be in public files that ANY doctor can see-
Abortions shouldnt be used as birth control-Everytime you would go get one your name would be put into a data base and when and if you excieted the ammount allowed (3) which is a little much if you ask me, than your rights to be a parent should be terminated- You should be FORCED to recieve birth control shots by court order-
if you miss your court date and concieve than u must carry to full term, keep it, or place it up for adoption and at that point be sterilied:
what do u think-to much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that is very just. Who would be against that? I hope nobody is and i hope that it becomes a law. I know someone had had 4 abortions took the morning after pills probably about 10 times in the time I have known her (7 years) and now has a son that she yes keeps clean and fed but other than that does not really do much. If this law was in place she would not have her son but she also would not look so bad when she drinks at 12 noon almost everyday.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Ive always thought that abortions should be limited, but strip their rights as a parent after having the max amount of abortions is a little extreme, imo. ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think if you have more than 1 you should be ordered to either have your tubes tied or agree to an IUD until your ready for children. Then I think you should receive counseling to make sure your ready to have a child. If its due to a medical condition then its understandable but if its just because you were unsafe then no. Rape is another one that is hard as you could always put the baby up for adoption. Carrying it full term will never change the fact you were rapped. I think 1 should be the maximum you can have without a medical reason and any more than that you need counseling and parenting classes before you can conceive.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yes tooooooooo much pain for THREE LITTLE HUMAN LIVES! God will provide for his children if we let them live? Have faith in GOD
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I've always thought abortions should be monitored and have a limit put on them.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 1:45 PM on May. 18, 2009

• There's never going to be a perfect law regarding abortions. It's such a hot topic. They will never be fully outlawed. I think there should be a limit on how many a woman can get. I think that if a woman gets a certain number then it is deemed that she never wants to be a mother and she should face being sterilized. I think that it's a waste of money to keep having to perform abortions for women who clearly cannot keep their legs closed. If you want to sleep around then use effective birth control. I hate that women have started treating the Plan B as a form of birth control. I understand that not all women who get abortions and take Plan B fall into the "slut"category, but there is a large number that do. But ultimately who is it hurting if they continue to have abortion after abortion? Themselves and their unborn child...and it's something they will have to live with for the rest of their lives.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I'm against abortions under ALL circumstances. You're not just playing with your life, you're playing with the baby's life as well.
    Anonymous

• I am against abortions too. But who am I to tell the woman standing next to me in line at the grocery store that she cannot have an abortion. I believe that women should have a choice. I choose to live my life as a Catholic and I choose NOT to have abortions. And I CHOOSE not to judge others for what they choose. They will be judged in the end by someone far greater than me.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, but PUBLIC FILES about who has abortions? That's illegal, you can't disclose medical information about someone without their consent. You would have to change lots of laws, and then what? Ask for ID and verify it before an abortion is performed? If someone is dead-set about getting another one, they will get a back-alley abortion, or if they have money, travel to a country where it is legal.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• NOT PUBLIC FILES- A data base for DOCTORS!
    Anonymous