Can somebody tell me where this Good Morning America interview is?

I heard on here that Jon and Kate Gosselin were on Good Morning America and talked about their marriage and how they were getting a divorce. Also it was said that in the interivew there were comments made by Kate's brother that the marriage had been over for a while and they were just playing it up for the cameras. The post I saw on here said that they would have to wait hours during filming for Jon and Kate to stop fighting or something like that.

If you have it post a direct link to the story so I can see it with my own eyes 'cause I have looked everywhere and I can't find anything so if I don't get a link I am going to think it is all BS.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 1:43 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neither Jon or Kate were on GMA. It was an interview with her brother and a segment about them but they were not on...I believe this was sometime last week (Wednesday maybe). I think it is pretty shitty for her brother to go on TV and say some of the things that were said about them though.
    jmoran

Answer by jmoran at 1:48 PM on May. 18, 2009

• when you find it let me know...I was looking!
    Anonymous

• heres the link to the interview with her brother
    http://tv.popcrunch.com/jon-plus-8-minus-kate-kate-gosselin-brother-kevin-aunt-jodi-interview-video/
    Anonymous

• The video does not work, can somebody tell me Kates brothers name so I can look for that?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:59 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Ok I found it

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/05/exclusive-interview-jon-and-kate-shocker-her-brother-says-their-marriage-over

That is part one in the text below the video is a link for part two. I have said in the past and still believe that these two are extremely jealous of Jon and Kate. I don't know if any of you watch the show but Kate has said numerous times she is not a baker and even in one show commended Jodi on her wonderful baking. She also has had the nanny on the show so she and Jon are not trying to portray that they are doing it all themselves. They even had on one show people who are friends of theirs folding their laundry and cleaning the house.

Anyway that is all I have to say
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:23 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Why does everyone care? Its none of your business
    Anonymous

• I watched the interview that the brother and sil gave last night and I was wondering where this was coming from and why they would say this stuff. Then they started talking about getting money from the show and how Kate didn't want they too. That's it!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:36 PM on May. 18, 2009

• yeah Amanda that is right. I still think it is all jealousy.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:16 PM on May. 18, 2009

• She was on the view and said she would not be talking about this publicly, they were dealing with it as a family. Her brother was reported to say the marriage was over awhile ago.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:56 PM on May. 18, 2009