Virginity?

How old were you when you lost your virginity? Was it with your hubby or someone else? Do you remember where you were at when it happened? If it wasnt with your hubby then do you wish you could have waited for your hubby? I was 14 and it wasnt with my baby's daddy. We were on a boat. I wish i would have waited for my daughters dad now because I love him more than anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 16, he was 15, we have only been with each other.
    Anonymous

• I was almost 17, it was easter sunday and no it wasn't with my hubby and I wouldn't change it for the world.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was 19 and with my bf who is now my hubby. He is the only man i've been with. We were at his mom's on the sofa. Sometimes I wish it could have been a little more special.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:51 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Well I understand the wanting to wait thing. But everything happens for a reason. I just say don't stress about it now. I some times wish I would have waited but if I was not promiscuous then I don't think I would have ever met my baby daddy. I was young when I lost mine. I remember the whole thing.

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 1:53 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was 17 and with my hubby. It was at his house at night. I
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 1:56 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was 16, he was 17. No it wasn't with my hubby. THe guy and I, and my husband are still friends. It was in the spare bedroom of his mom's house. No. I don't wish I would have waited for my hubby. And he wouldn't have wanted me to be a virgin either. We've discussed it lol. I think the curiosity of what else is out there would have gotten to me if I'd been a virgin when I married.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 1:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I WAS 16, IT WASN'T WITH HUBBY, NEVER REGRETED IT, IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE THAT MOLDED ME FOR YEARS TO COME.

Answer by older at 1:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I was 14 with my first boyfriend. We were together for a year and a half.
    Anonymous

• i was 19, it was with my first love. In his trailor her shared witha roomate and his room had no door on it!! lol. but i have never regretted it. even tho we are not together anymore, I still have a special place for him in my heart, always will. now im with my soul mate.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:03 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I think I had just turned 16..It was at his house in his bed. We were together for 10 months before we had sex, 6 months later we broke up. No, it was not with my hubby, and no, I don't wish I waited for my hubby. I'm satisfied with my decisions. :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:04 PM on May. 18, 2009