why do catholics force there opnions on people?

with that- why do they knock on my door at 8 am and bug me- AND why do u believe an unborn child or a child that dies before its babtized goes to hell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• oh boy, here we go......
    Anonymous

• Where does it say that catholics believe that an unborn baby that dies will go to hell? how is that even logical?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I have NEVER had a "catholic" knock on my door.

Other faiths, yes.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Catholics? Are you sure they were not Jehovah's Witnesses?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on May. 18, 2009

• my ma lost her kid and the preacher man (father or whatnot) looked at her and said because she never had him babitized and washed of his sins he has to suffer for my mothers ignorance-
    Anonymous

• I'm Catholic. I do not force my opinions and views onto others. I believe what I believe. I don't care what you believe. It's not my place to judge others.
    Anonymous

• MMM ANYONE WANT SOME POPCORN?

Anonymous

• I dont think they are necessarily trying to push it on you, more like they want to share it with you. For the most part anyways. I understand where you are coming from though, i live in the LDS capital of the world...lol! About non-baptized kids going to hell....i have no answer for that, but it seems far fetched. Maybe you ought to let one of those catholics in and hear them out and get the whole story on that!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 2:01 PM on May. 18, 2009

• Because if they stand on their soapbox or point their finger at other people, they're hoping people won't look too closely into their real home life.

Every friend I know that has some cheating husband or child molesting stories are all Catholic, I STG. Catholics, IMO, are the most uptight and judgemental people.
    Anonymous

• I dont believe you have to be of any specific religion to believe in a high power
    Anonymous