Does anyone know about Amway

My dad is wanting to know about it and i was just wondering if there is anyone here that knows about it how much it cost all that good stuff we went to there site but i did not find what i was looking for so i need some help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• The only thing I ever liked about being IN Amway was the SA8 laundry soap.

It worked great! And you really did not use much soap per load.

Being a distributor...........in todays times? NO. Maybe 40 years ago after Jay and his friend first started it...yes.

You have to convince ALOT of people and the people whom are the *DIAMONDS*, if you really research were either celebrities beforehand or very very successful CEO's of companies or their own bosses with $100K+ a year...... and know how to network and are friends with ALOT of people like themselves.

It's not easy selling soap like it used to be. I would check them out though if that is whom you want to try.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Its a MLM scam, just stay away.
    Anonymous

• Amway is probably the oldest MLM company around. They do have good products, but they are over priced and you have to buy minimum qty's and you HAVE to recruit people to really make any money.

I make extra money working online. I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome if you’re interested.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• I've done Amway many years ago when I had a cousin that already had a pretty med. high income. It was easier to convince us since they were already making money. We never made a dime, but we spent plenty (of course, making the folks above us lots of money), b/c you can't sell a product that you don't use. That's hypocritical and you can't discuss the product well. Our family always stayed at arms length b/c they were afraid we'd ask them to buy something. Not good.

The products are very expensive, and truly, unless you already are in a good middle class income level or higher, along with your friends and family, otherwise they don't have the money to spend that much, even if they are excellent products. Most families have to stay within their means.

The way to make money in this company is to be able to "sell" others to "sell" and to help them "sell" the idea of selling. This only works if you are a good saleman.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:17 PM on May. 18, 2009