The newness of a new relationship when your married.

Anyone miss the newness of a relationship? The exciting part of going out to different places and just the newness of it. I find myself more and more wanting that. I don't want to cheat on my husband by any means, but I do miss the feeling of him trying so hard to win my approval and not buy me things, but take me places and all the firsts.. We've pretty much done all the firsts we can do! haha.. I'm working on getting us to go out more and do things, but I still miss that. Anyone feel this way, and if so.. How do you deal with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on May. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• After three kids and my husband basically being a kid, anything that will cause more work for me is something I don't want to do!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 2:10 PM on May. 18, 2009

• We take weekend trips together mainly to bed and breakfasts. We stroll around the town and see the sights, eat at interesting restaurants, relax in the evening. There is always something to do when we are home, so getting away truly gives us a break and a chance to focus on each other.
    When we go to a movie, or a museum, or a play, or even just a meal out, it is all new. We talk about what we have seen, or we talk about whatever we have that interests both of us. It is always new. This is at almost 39 years of marriage. Doesn't seem like more than 20. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 2:20 PM on May. 18, 2009